WHO THEY ARE
Thrive Collective, an NYC based organization, creates hope and opportunity for youth through arts, sports, and mentoring in and around low-income schools. In 2019 alone, they served 3,000 students across 40 schools. By partnering with Thrive we are contributing to their efforts to eradicate artless education, restore play in playgrounds, and activate adult mentors in student lives.
HOW THEY DO IT
Each of their programs reflect a common set of values that provide a standard to evaluate impacts and the world they are creating.
● Creativity empowers students to see beyond circumstances to live great stories.
● Collaboration equips students to work in community to develop a shared vision and bring that vision to life.
● Knowledge exposes students to possibilities and cultivates the skills and character necessary to maximize their potential.
● Justice motivates students to live on mission, with cultural competencies and a commitment to beauty in all of its diversity.
● Excellence cultivates the literacy and fluency necessary for students to do the best they can with what they have so it grows into more.
● Transformation demonstrates strategic, significant, sustainable change in how our students live and work to create the world a better place.
Donate directly to Thrive Collective, by clicking here.